Monday, June 16, 2008

A Positive Sign, Perhaps?

Yesterday had to rank as one of the absolutely worst days I've had thus far this month. It just don't get any worse than this!

Managed to wake up with a headache that turned into a full-blown kick your ass migraine. I was popping two Tylenol every two hours to try and keep it under control. All that Tylenol didn't really do much good. And considering the amount of stupid I had to put up with, I'm really amazed that I didn't have a fucking stroke.


I got stuck on the cig lane, which I hate and had a woman who said she had purchased a 32" TV and a DVD/VCR combo. Supposedly, an associate from Electronics brought them up to the cig lane. So I checked. Couldn't find them. Looked at the Service Desk. Couldn't find them. I was getting pissed.... fast.

Then, we found them. They had been shoved behind the tobacco bullpen. Basically, the associate from Electronics had, for all intents and purposes, shoved them in a fucking blind spot.

This television was worth about $800. The DVD/VCR combo was about $75. Both of these items, left in a fucking blind spot without any supervision. Think about it: If a customer had decided "Hey, what the hell. I'll steal this shit!" they very well could have and no one would have been the fucking wiser! My migraine went from a 7 to a 12 on the Richter scale in about four seconds. I was not a happy Weasel. Add to this that my first break and lunch weren't just a little late, they were late by easily 45 minutes each and I was about ready to choke someone.

When I was finally done for the day, I did a little shopping to try and clear my pounding head. So as began I wandering the store with my cart, I took a quick detour through the Infants department.
I did a double take at what I saw.

We had some new bedding items, namely a throw and an "all in one" type toddler bedding set. Normally, I wouldn't really care. But yesterday I noticed the smiling face of Animated Bumblebee.
We have Animated bedding. And they feature Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

.....what was that about a migraine? Or a shitty day?

--Weasel, "I tell ya, the little so-and-so is either a huge jinx or my guardian angel. I'm still not sure which one he is!"

No comments: