Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Suck Day

Apparently, I jumped the gun a little bit. Our roof hasn't really been fixed; that goddamned leak came back today. How do I know? We've had quite a bit of rain in the past few hours and I've had to drain the fucking water from the goddamned stairwell wall. Even worse, some of the water managed to leak into our basement.

I'm pissed, to say the least. But it gets better.

We're not going to make it to Wizard World Chicago due to lack of funds.

I want to cry. I literally want to curl up in bed, grab my Slumblebee and just start bawling for all the good it would do. Too much more of this shit and I swear to Primus I'll go emo. Where's my goddamned medicaion?!



Oh here we go....

--Weasel, "I'm not kidding either. Dye my hair black, the whole nine yards."

Unsure where exactly I got this pic. If I remember, I'll leave proper credit. I just felt it fit.

No comments: