Saturday, May 16, 2009

12

The new schedules are up: My vacation has been approved, like I had expected.

Today was insane; I was bounced around at least five times throughout the day. At first, I was people greeting, then I was on GM self-checks, then it was 23, then 17... By the end of the day, I could barely remember where the hell I was or what the hell I was doing.

I hate days like that. They make me feel like a total moron. And they also drag by.

But it's one less day's wait for BotCon, thank Primus.

--Weasel, "I'm too old and tired for this crap."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just had an emergency staff meeting about our budget this morning. The Governator is proposing to slash categorical funds to community colleges by 50% unless he gets his way...the dept.I work for in a community college is funded by guess what?...gonna be a long summer.

Weasel said...

Oh that sucks a hard one. These really are the times that try men's souls. Here's hoping things work out for you.