Tuesday, May 05, 2009

23




It hasn't been the best week for me: I've just come off an eight day stretch, the stupid at work is driving me nuts and I have a blog post (click the badge above for the what-n-why of it) due in three days. (I'll be working on it tonight. I seem to work better at night. Don't ask.)

I am tired. Very tired. Mostly of people and their stupidity. And trust me, there's been plenty.

I really hope I can make it to the end of the month with my sanity intact. Right now, it's looking a bit doubtful.

--Weasel, "I'll post more later. I'm just too exhausted right now."

2 comments:

Evil King Macrocranios said...

That blogging idea sounds like I am going to be in heaven for at least one day, reading other people talking about 25 years ago.

I was a little confused at the 30 but I understand the countdown now!

Does it make a difference if I press that button during checkout that asks if my cashier was friendly/gave a greeting? I always click yes and I wanted to know if I'm getting people promoted or if anything really significant came of it.

Weasel said...

The survey thing actually does help the store; according to the big wigs, part of our bonus is determined by that little survey. Even if at I'm at another store, I always hit "Yes" when I get a survey.

I've been counting down the days to BotCon for a while. It's been the only thing keeping me somwhat sane. (Define "sane".)

My post is rather huge, compared to what I usually type. At last count, it was clocking in at 1,783 words. I'm thinking it may be over 2,000 now. I just hope I don't make your eyes glaze over as you're reading it. :)