Tuesday, May 19, 2009

9

Got a couple of days off, so I'm doing the usual: Trying to nail down a few things before I leave for BotCon. I'm actually a little bit ahead of myself right now, so I'm taking a bit of a break.

Work hasn't been so bad lately, which is a blessing. It helps to make the wait a bit more bearable, if you know what I mean.

I haven't had any run-ins with Sammy. I am counting my blessings on that one because I'm hearing more and more crap about her. To be perfectly blunt, she's actually scaring me a little. A lot of the other cashiers are getting pretty pissed off at her because she's riding their skidplates over stupid crap. That tears it-- she really is from my old hellhole store. A week away from her will do me a world of good.

I just dread getting on board that airplane. But whatever it takes, I guess.

--Weasel, "Gotta finish packing my bags..."

No comments: