Sunday, August 16, 2009

25 Random Things I Have Done

1) I have walked down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
2) I have caught sand fiddlers while playing on the beach.
3) I have ridden out more hurricanes than I can count.
4) I have seen a white Christmas... while living on the coast of North Carolina.
5) I have seen robots working on an assembly line.
6) I have been on an airplane. Several times.
7) I have seen the La Brea tar pits.
8) I have been on the back lots of Paramount studios.
9) I have seen vehicles from the Transformers live action films.
10) I have seen The Lost Colony.
11) I have been on the docks at Wood's Hole.
12) I have met Weird Al and shaken his hand.
13) I have met all of Bumblebee's current domestic voice actors--Dan Gilvezan, Bumper Robinson and Mark Ryan.
14) I have seen a bald eagle take off while I was swimming in a city pool.
15) I have been to Disney World.
16) I have ridden the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios in California.
17) I have seen Michael Bay, live and in person.
18) I have touched the Autobot symbol on the front grille of the Optimus Prime Peterbilt truck.
19) I have personally thanked Aaron Archer for my plastic crack.
20) I have been down part of the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
21) I have seen the Hollywood Bowl, the Kodak Theatre, the Hollywood sign and Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
22) I have had my left arm squeezed by none other than Peter Cullen.
23) I have gotten engaged.
24) I have bought a house.
25) I have been in wonderful long term relationship. And enjoyed every second of it. (You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Prime!)

No comments: