Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Thoughts Forever

Since there's so much running through my poor, pathetic feeble brain, it's time for
Random Thoughts

* My store finally got in leader class Jetfire, so I grabbed him. Too bad he's disappointing in one key aspect: the voice. Why the hell does Jetfire have a Scottish accent? And worse--why the hell isn't he Mark Ryan?! Fail, Hasbro. Serious damn fail. /nerdrage

* I am officially burned out on politics. If I have to hear anymore of this clownshit, be it "Obama was seen eating a baby" or "Healthcare reform will lead to a massive Twinkie uprising", I will punch something. Hard. (I just hope I don't punch a living creature. That could be bad.)

* We've just now hit a spate of hot weather. Wisconsinites are complaining about it. Loudly. Prime included (goes without saying..... but I said it anyway). He hates anything above 77°F (25°C, be scienterrific!), though, so maybe he's not the best thermometer. In a few months, the same Wisconsinites (except for Prime) will be complaining about subzero windchills. Loudly. Go figure.

* GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra is in theatres. From what I've heard, it's actually really good. I'd like to see it, but I really want to see ROTF more. Again, go figure.

* My Pokémon Platinum game is screwing with me. In April, I tried to reset multiple times to get myself a shiny Starter. Nothing. Tried the same things with a Togepi egg and Rotom. Nothing. A bit over two and a half weeks ago, I'm playing the game and run into a wild shiny Zubat. You know the chances of randomly running into a shiny? One in 8,192. Yeah, the game is trying to screw with me all right.

* Speaking of PKMN--the Member Card is being distributed via Nintendo WiFi. For some odd reason, our wifi was malfing, so Prime worked his magic and we now have the Member Card. It'll be a while before I get myself a shiny Darkrai, though--I have a Manaphy egg waiting for me..... and I want to try and get it as a shiny. (No, I do not have a life!)

* I might actually want to put up a Christmas tree this year. This is why. With him on my tree, I'll certainly be in a holiday mood.

And that about does it. Tune in next time for even more strange and mind-bending brain droppings known as "Random Thoughts". Until then this has been...

--Weasel, "Signing out. Yet again."

No comments: