Saturday, August 15, 2009

25 Random Things I Have Never Done

1) I have never broken a bone.
2) I have never had my tonsels removed.
3) I have never watched Sex and the City.
4) I have never had a passport.
5) I have never owned a pet rat. But I want one badly.
6) I have never travelled outside the United States.
7) I have never attended a school dance.
8) I have never tried an illicit drug.
9) I have never gotten so drunk that I had a hangover.
10) I have never attended a college frat party.
11) I have never been on a cruise.
12) I have never gotten a manicure or pedicure.
13) I have never been arrested, tasered or spent a night in jail.
14) I have never been to a professional football game. And I lack the desire to go to one.
15) I have never stayed overnight in a hospital.
16) I have never had a baby.
17) I have never ridden a rollercoaster. And probably never will.
18) I have never gotten anything pierced. That includes my ears.
19) I have never seen "Gone With the Wind". And don't want to.
20) I have never had anyone throw a surprise party for me.
21) I have never owned a Camaro or a VW Beetle. But I want them both badly.
22) I have never surfed. The closest I've ever come is a boogie board.
23) I have never gotten a tattoo.
24) I have never been rollerblading.
25) I have never eaten sushi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank Primus, you're still around, as evidenced by all the posts. For a nanosec, I thought I had to put out an Amber alert for ya. =)

~daiAtlas

Weasel said...

Yep, I'm still around. I'm just trying not to blog about my crappy job as much; even I get sick of that.