Friday, April 09, 2010

Live From Wisconsin!

It's DairyCon 2010!

Today was the big tour; we hit a Christmas shoppe. Honestly, I didn't think I'd be spending all that much there. I mean, it's a place filled with frickin' Christmas ornaments. I really don't care about Christmas ornaments.

Yeah.
I kinda spent $200.

They had Disney collectibles. Normally, I could give a shit but one of the caught my eye. It was a rabbit. Sporting a shock of red hair.

I'm looking at a 20th anniversary Roger Rabbit porcelain figure with base. It's literally been years since I've seen anything Roger Rabbit. So yeah, I had to take him home. So if you hear anything about a fugitive Toon rabbit hiding out in Wisconsin, you'll know what's going on. (I just couldn't stop myself. Honest.)

Right now the rest of the crew is upstairs either setting up their dealer tables or playing games. I've been hitting my DS like crazy. (I'm making good progress on SoulSilver. Finally beat Whitney, HA!) So yeah, fun is being had by all.

I can hardly wait until tomorrow. Let's see how badly I fail at the Jumpstarter rally.

--Weasel, "Cause I know I'll totally blow at it. I always do."

No comments: