Friday, April 09, 2010

...oh dear effing primus...

So apparently I had to perform at a little something called DairyCon Idol.

I sang.
What. The. EFF?!

I never sing. Prime has begged me to sing for him and I won't. I can't stand the way I sound. My voice sucks ass. But here I am in front of people singing Gravity, of all things.

I'm surprised I didn't shatter a freaking window. Thankfully, I didn't move on in the competition. (I don't think I can handle that kind of stress.)

I'm gonna go freak out now. Don't ask me how I used to deal with this slag back in high school; I was a drama nerd, after all.

--Weasel, "I'm supposed to relax on this mini-vacation, not spaz out!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not gonna make it a YouTube moment, like Susan Boyle? =)
~daiAtlas

Weasel said...

Dear Primus, no! My voice blows chunks!