Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Slag

Because I haven't updated in a while!

* We are having cache problems on the PC. That's why I haven't been posting comments on blogs. It's pissing me the hell off and I hope that Prime can fix this crap.

* My thoughts are with Bob Uecker, since he'll be undergoing heart surgery this Friday. He'll be out of the booth for a while. I wish him a speedy recovering because a Brewers game just ain't the same without him. (If I thought I could give you half of mine to help ya out, Bob I would. Believe me. I'll miss you like crazy.)

* Me and Prime both ended up with colds this past week. It sucked ass.

* My job is pissing me off, but I'll go into that later.

* I've hit 70,000 words on my great work. I don't want to stop now!

* Fun Pub still has not put the frickin' BotCon pre-reg forms up. I am feeling much nerdrage at this moment.

And that's about it. I'll have more slag later.

--Weasel, still waiting for those frickin' forms...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said: "Fun Pub still has not put the frickin' BotCon pre-reg forms up. I am feeling much nerdrage at this moment."

Aren't we all? :)

Weasel said...

That's basically what I've been wait on for the past two days. I'm officially sick of Twitter now.