Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Getting Ugly

My job situation has gotten, for lack of a better term, out of control. I can't go into the details; if I do, there could be some real trouble.

Suffice to say, I don't want to be in the building at all. I hate even seeing the slagging facade. The place just makes me cringe now.

To answer your question, mein liege, it won't take much convincing for me to hit Slag-A-Con. I'm probably going to put in for the days off by the end of next week. I need the break. With everything that's been happening... I may just end up being committed before next BotCon. It's all I can do right now not to scream.

But for all the bullshit going on in that building right now, I have one thing to say: I am not letting you fuckers break me. It ain't happening.


No comments: