Saturday, September 10, 2005

SNAFU Central

What a way to run a business.

Was stuck on self-check again and none of them were working correctly. One was completely silent, one had been shut down, and all four of the self-check lanes were freezing up left and right. But the kicker was this:

Self-check #43 ran out of receipt tape, in the middle of printing out a receipt. I ran to the pay station to get another roll and found a whole lot of nothing. So, I put in an order for receipt tape and waited... and waited.... and waited....! It took ten minutes before I got the damned paper and an additional five minutes to reprint the receipt from the previous order! Aaarrrrgh! I swear, my supervisors don't know their asses from holes in the ground!

--Weasel, "Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots?!"

No comments: