Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Sow that Broke the Weasel's Back

Today started out as a pretty decent day... until I got to work. And the Sow, my least favorite head cashier, had to open her big fat mouth. It's not just that she has a really bad attitude, it's not just that she's a complete and utter snob, it's the fact that she acts so damned condescending. Which is how she treated me. In front several customers.

Frak it.

I'm seriously considering calling the home office on her sorry ass, mostly because our manager (who has shit for brains) won't do a damned thing about her. The Sow literally has the entire management team wrapped around her piggy little hooves since she does nothing but kiss ass and she thinks she can get away with this crap. I mean, management has yet to step in and do anything about her poor attitude (and her tendency to stick her fat snout in crap that has nothing to do with her), even though a lot of other employees have complained about her. Gods, the front end was so much quieter and a lot less stressful when the Sow was in stationary. Why the hell did she come back to the frakking front end? Why the hell couldn't she have gotten a position in personnel so I'd never have to see her ever again?

At least I have my vacation coming up in three weeks... if I can tough it out until then.

--Weasel, job-hunting will commence in three... two...

No comments: