Sunday, January 15, 2006

Long Time, No Update

Time for me to fix that.

Well, I finally "officially" beat Pokemon XD; Lugia has been purified. I'm (im)patiently waiting for the other Shadows to clear out their Heart Gauges in the Purify Chamber. The only things I really need to do are finish the Mountain Battle challenges, hit Orre Colosseum, trade with Duking, and complete the Lucky Egg quest. Afterwards, I'll do some trading to Ruby, LeafGreen and Emerald, then start a new quest or two or twelve. (I'm hoping to get at least one female Eevee as a starter, that way I can finally get a female Espeon.)

The hellhole known as my job has steadily gotten worse; my schedule is even worse now than it was before. If I'm extremely lucky, I'll get a couple of day shifts during the week and two days off in a row. But that doesn't happen very often. The general rule now is afternoon and evening shifts, with two nonconsecutive days off. It's tiring, to say the least.

We've had another firing on the front end; cashier "D" was terminated. There are two different theories circulating as to why: one says she did not card an underage tobacco customer during a sting operation, the other claims that her drawer was off by over a hundred dollars. As to which is true, I have no blasted idea. All I know is she's been termed. And I have no idea who might be next on the store manager's list.

--Weasel, showing the world how (non) eventful her life is

No comments: