Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Resolutions 2006

Although 2006 is officially two days old, I figured I'd take the time and post my resolutions for this year. Ya ready? Here goes!

This year I resolve to:

  • be a bigger pain in the ass to the stupid,
  • put up with less bullshit,
  • post more often,
  • read my email more often,
  • gradually switch my "Bumblebee Shrine" over to a Dan Gilvezan shrine,
  • buy the necessary toys to make that possible,
  • lay hands on a Bumblebee cel from either TF:TM or the original TF cartoon,
  • get some of my writing published (whether on the web or in print media),
  • stop being pushed around by management at work (especially the Sow),

and last but not least:

  • get a better fucking job and leave that hellhole behind!

I think that about covers everything, don't you?

--Weasel, hoping to make these a reality

Addendum: I have turned on the comments. I merely ask that you act (and post) intelligently. If you do not.... Well, weasels have some pretty sharp fangs.....

No comments: