Monday, December 20, 2010

Once: Parte Dos

(Yes, the title is in Spanish. I only hope I didn't screw it up.)

So on Thursday, Prime and I headed out to our local Mexican restaurant to have a small, low key anniversary celebration. First off, I did imbibe. I'm thinking next time I might order a damn pitcher of margaritas and split it with one of my friends. (Hey, DA! If you ever head up this way, feel free. It'll be a party!) Second off, my guy is quite possibly the most romantic guy on the planet. Seriously.

The card he picked was perfect. Very sweet and perfect. And the gift? It was perfect. Diamonds are a girl's best friend, you know.

I'm talking baseball diamonds, of course. I'm going to Brewers On Deck! Best. Gift. EVAH!

Third of all: never drink a margarita and have anything spicy. Alcohol + pepper high = instant drunk. But hey, it was a party!

Eleven years and now heading into our twelfth. I have no words except: I love you, Prime. Always.

--Weasel, "Stop gagging. I'll turn the sarcasm back on later."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tu EspaƱol suena muy bien, querida Silverwynde. :)

~daiAtlas

Weasel said...

:blush: Gracias, mi amigo.