Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sometimes You Just Need to Scream

Saturday night was another "Nerd's Night Out", so to speak. Our friend Shawn dropped by so we ran around town and screwed around, which was a needed distraction in my case. I wish it had lasted a bit longer, honestly.

When Prime and I got home, we sat in the car and talked a bit. Then it all came out.

Yeah, I had a pretty good cry while sitting in the car. You have no slagging idea how much that helped. It felt as though six tons had been lifted from my shoulders. I felt so much better. No joke.

The next day I actually walked into my store with a small smile on my face. I actually started joking with people instead of giving the usual "polite" and standard greetings. I felt so much better than I have in weeks.

I'm not at 100% yet. I'd say I'm at around 75 to 83%, personally. But I'm a lot better. I think I'm actually "climbing out of the hole".

The only way out is up. I just have to keep going.

No comments: