Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Going to Disney World!

And it's not to see that stupid rat, either!

BotCon 2010: Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Convention Center, Florida June 24-27

Thank Primus I was off today: I was able to reserve our hotel room. If I hadn't been here it would be another waking nightmare like this year.

And I'm gonna have to fly. Again. Gods, how I hate flying. (But if Mark Ryan comes back as a proper guest, I'll be more than happy to board the plane. But I digress.)

--Weasel, "Screw Ca$hma$--BotCon is the most wonderful time of the year!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm at Starbucks right now & I was, like, OMP! (Oh my Primus!). My Christmas is already complete! This is a wonderful way to start the new decade. I've reserved my room also as backup for all of us, yehsss... :)

I will finally get to go to Florida & Walt Disney World for the 1st time. That last part to me is just the icing on the cake!:)

Weasel said...

I haven't been to FL in damn near 20 years. This is going to be interesting.

And now that I know when BC '10 is and where we'll be going, I can quit being so damned emo! Awesome! XD

Methusalen said...

I was wodnering if you'd seen this news... I guess I wasn't surprised to see you had! Congrats on your trip to Disney next year!

Weasel said...

I saw it not six minutes after it hit the Allspark. I called the hubby and we jumped on the hotel bandwagon. (I'm so lucky that I was off that day or we might have been screwed.)

I can barely wait; it's been a while since I've hit Florida. :)