Thursday, June 10, 2010

Akirameru*

Yes, it's been a while. No, work hasn't gotten a slagging bit better. In fact, it's gotten a slagload worse.

In the past couple of weeks, we've had a shitload of people get canned. Most of them were cashiers. One that I heard about yesterday worked at the service desk and I have no damned idea why in the hell she'd get termed. That same damned head who loves riding my ass has been riding it still, but not quite as much. But a lot of other people at the front end are having problems with her. I finally found out why: she wants to move up in the company, so she's acting like a total bitch to impress management. I have no idea if Bitch Convoy (that's what I'm calling her from now on) has attracted the attention of the higher ups; I'm praying to Primus that she hasn't. But the real kicker came about a week and a half ago.

One of the good head cashiers got reamed out by management. He was told he needed to make better decisions and be more responsible. This shit was said to him after he stopped a jackass customer from ripping off the goddamn store. Awesome job, idiots. You think he's going to try and bust his ass to help that miserable hellhole now? Of course the fuck not. Primus, I'd love to slam my head into a fucking wall right about now.

Oh, and I'm getting two days off... but not in a row. To say I'm exhausted would be putting it gently.

Oh well. In 12 more days, I'll be on a jet heading to sunny Florida and BotCon. I can hardly wait until I get there. I can see (and hug the living hell out of) my friends again. (Consider that your warning, DA!)

--Weasel, "At least life won't suck while I'm there."

* means: to give up; to abandon; to resign oneself to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally! =)

~daiAtlas

Weasel said...

You know, the 'Con's the only thing that's keeping me sane for right now. If I didn't have it, I don't know what I'd do.