Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Live from Orlando

So, I finally freaking made it. I am completely exhausted, but I made it.

Yesterday was busy. Lots of last minute prep, running around to get a few items, you name it. We were so busy that Prime and I went to bed pretty late.

That was not a good idea. We kinda had to be up at 2 in the morning, so we could leave for the airport by 3. Our flight was at 6:35. The lines for security were completely dead, which was nice but Primus the layover in Atlanta was a killer. I nearly fell asleep three times waiting for our connecting flight. Ugh. (Yeah, I'll probably crash shortly. I am freaking exhausted. My eyes are stinging; they are that tired.)

Tomorrow will be very interesting. Prime and I will both be in the customization class. Basically, you put together and paint a brand new character...you even get to cut it off the sprues. I've never done this before. I cut my damn fingers with butter knives. Yeah, I know I'll be injuring myself somehow doing this slag. But it'll be an interesting way to spend the day.

Party won't really get started 'til Thursday. DA will be arriving that day, and so that's when the real fun begins.

And yes, I'll be taking pics. I'll see if I can't post a few.


--Weasel, "I'll have more fun tomorrow. If I'm awake, that is."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is now 6:34 AM, 06/24/10 & I am now at Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) & man, you gotta walk for what seems like miles to get from one connecting gate to another...:(

Can't wait 'til I arrive in Orlando in a few hours from now!:)

~daiAtlas

Weasel said...

What, do they not have any ground transport to get you to the gate in a timely fashion?

Oh wait, Bush Intercontinental Airport. That explains it all. ;)

Can't wait 'til ya get here!